Copper Wire Solar Home Motion Sensor Led Night Light 1800mAH 1 Year
|Light Ni-Mh Batteries:||AA size, 1800mAH, 1pcs|
|Charging time:||4-8 hours|
|Solar panel:||Adjustable 12.5 * 8.6 cm|
|Power:||Solar Power 0.7W Peak|
1) Combination: Automatically convert every mode.
2) Fireflies Flashing: Double lamps flickering.
3) Waving: Waving from bright to dim repeatedly.
4) Fading: Every single light fades slowly from bright repeatedly.
5) Chasing/Flashing: Double lamps chasing and flashing.
6) Slow Fading: All lights occulting at the same time.
7) Twinkling/Flashing: Starry flashing.
8) Steady On
1. LED string lights, with warm glow and twinkling effect, bring a
festive, cozy, and relaxing atmosphere to your home during the
holiday season; ideal for thepathway, window, fence, patio, and
deck, and on Christmas trees, wedding displays, etc.
2. Made from thin and bendable copper, 72 feet length, durable
enough to expirement with any shapes. These fairy lights are
waterproof so can be used outdoors as well.Strength brightness can
illuminate the entire room; copper wiring is insulated, so will not
overheat; remains touch-safe after 15 hours of continuous use; low
3. No wire required, just place the solar panel where there is
sunlight and it will work aumatically.The 100 LED starry lights are
arranged at a 4” bulb-to- bulb spacing on a water-proof and
lacquered 20 ft long and 4mm thick copper wire, which can be bended
into multiple shapes; 360 degree viewing angle.
4. No battery or electricity required, charge by the sunligh for 6
hours, can work up to 10 hours or more when fully charged. The
outdoor string lights will automatically turn on when it's dark and
turn off during the day.
5. 1 Year Warranty: Coiled in bubble to avoid clutter or damage
during transit. A stake is also included in case you prefer to
stick the copper wire lights into the ground. 12 Months Warranty,
welcome to contact us with any request
6. Power-adaptor and joint are not completely water-proof so please
keep those away from moisture; do not twist wiring excessively as
it will disturb lacquer coating and raise danger of short-circuit.