Dual Head Led Book Reading Clip On Music Stand Lights Battery
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 1.8 x 7.9 inches|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Number of Leds||8|
|Included Components||Batteries included|
|Fixture Features||Instant On|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Battery|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Working Wattage||3.8 watts|
|Charging time||2 hrs|
|Discharge time||8 hrs at Full Brightness, 16 hrs at Half Brightness|
|Life Expectancy||10000 hours|
1. Brightness with 8 LED Bulbs, 4 led per head.
2. 2 Buttons Control 2 head Individually.
3. 2 different brightness modes for each head.
4. Rechargeable,Built in 1000 mAh Lithium battery.
5. Dual Adjustable Strong Long Arms with 2 Head.
6. Sturdy clip can also stand on its own.
1* Book Light
1* USB Charging Cable
What are LEDs?
LEDs, or light–emitting diodes, are semiconductor devices that
produce visible light when an electrical current passed through
them. LEDs are a type of Solid State Lighting (SSL), as are organic
light–emitting diodes (OLEDs) and light–emitting polymers (LEPs).
How is LED lighting different than other light sources, such as
incandescent and CFL?
1. LED lighting differs from incandescent and compact fluorescent
lighting in several ways. When designed well, LED lighting can be
more efficient, durable, versatile and longer lasting.
2. LED lighting products use light emitting diodes to produce light
very efficiently. An electrical current passes through
semiconductor material, which illuminates the tiny light sources we
call LEDs. The heat produced is absorbed into a heat sink.
3. Common LED colors include amber, red, green, and blue. There is
actually no such thing as a “white” LED. To get white light, the
kind we use for lighting our homes and offices, different color
LEDs are mixed or covered with a phosphor material that converts
the color of the light. The phosphor is the yellow material you can
see on some LED products. Colored LEDs are widely used as signal
lights and indicator lights, like the power button on a computer.